© 2023 NK Securities Research
NK Securities Research Private Limited and its affiliates are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our website. This policy governs the collection, use and disclosure of personal data submitted to NKS Research Singapore including through www.nksecurities.com , and explains how we collect and handle personal data of individuals and comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore and its regulation(s) (“PDPA”). In this policy, “personal data” shall have the meaning ascribed to it in the PDPA.
Collection of Personal Data:
The information we collect from you may include:
- Personal information including your name, contact number, email address, contact number or address, gender or any other information shared by you
- Career demographics (job title, employer, skills, experience and qualifications)
- Any documents or information you provide to us, resumes or CVs, details regarding your remuneration and benefits, photos, videos;
- For all the other purposes related to our business
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- to respond to the individual’s request or for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the time of the collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection)
- to maintain contact with vendors and other business contacts
- to keep vendors and other business contacts informed of company developments, service requests, company updates, that may be of interest to them
- for general management and reporting purposes, such as invoicing and account management
- for recruitment purposes
- for purposes related to the employment of our personnel and providing internal services to our personnel
- all other purposes related to our business.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
We do not disclose personal data to third parties except when required by law, when we have the individual’s consent or deemed consent or in cases where we have engaged third parties such as data intermediaries or subcontractors specifically to assist with our firm’s activities. Any such third parties whom we engage will be bound contractually to keep all information confidential.
We may disclose personal data to other member /affiliate firms of NKS Research Pte. Ltd , where it is necessary (i) to meet the purpose for which such individual has submitted the information; or (ii) to enable such individual to be provided with information at a later date which may be of relevance and interest to such individual based on the nature and purpose of such individual’s voluntary requests. We may also transfer all data in our possession to a successor-in-interest to our business or assets.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- Upon request, we will provide the individual with access to their personal data or other appropriate information on their personal data in accordance with the requirements of the PDPA.
- Upon request, we will correct an error or omission in the individual’s personal data that is in our possession or control in accordance with the requirements of the PDPA.
Withdrawal of Consent
Upon reasonable notice being given by an individual of his withdrawal of any consent given or deemed to have been given in respect of our collection, use or disclosure of his personal data, we will inform the individual of the likely consequences of withdrawing his consent. We will cease (and cause any of our data intermediaries and agents to cease) collecting, using or disclosing the personal data unless it is required or authorised under applicable laws.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal data collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete.
Security and Protection of Personal Data
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect the personal data in our possession or under our control and to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. All personnel follow a network-wide security policy. Only authorised personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these personnel have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information.
Retention of Personal Data
We will cease to retain personal data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfer of Personal Data outside of Singapore
We will ensure that any transfers of personal data to a territory outside of Singapore will be in accordance with the PDPA so as to ensure a standard of protection to personal data so transferred that is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
Privacy on Our Websites
This Policy also applies to any personal data we collect via our websites. Cookies may be used on some pages of our websites. “Cookies” are small text files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing a more customised website experience. Cookies are now used as a standard by many websites to improve users’ navigational experience. If individuals are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our websites, however other functionality in the site may be impaired. After termination of the visit to our site, a visitor can always delete the cookie from his system if he wishes.
Data Protection Officer
If an individual believes that information we hold about him is incorrect or out of date, or if an individual has concerns or further queries about how we are handling his personal data, or any problem or complaint about such matters, please contact our Data Protection Officer Mr.Varun Narang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time.