NK Securities Research is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology and sophisticated algorithms to trade the financial markets. Founded in 2011, we have gained invaluable experience in the field of High Frequency Trading across different asset classes.
NK Securities Research is looking for a Python Developer. As a Python Developer your responsibilities would include:
- Design and implement post trade analysis for generating business metrics
- Working closely with the trading team to create and maintain useful tools for monitoring live market prices and strategy performance metrics
- Designing and developing software for creating financial reports as required to support business operations
- Developing python code for automating and scaling existing business processes
- Fixing bugs and issues in existing production support softwares
- Maintaining updated versions for exchange softwares like NEAT, NA and BOW
The ideal requirements for our candidates are:
- A degree in Computer Science from any top institute
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects
- Strong Knowledge of Shell and Python scripting
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- NK Securities offers compensation above industry standards for deserving candidates. We are a fast-growing organisation where there is no ceiling on the career trajectory of an individual. The startup style governance of the firm enables the newest employees to work with industry veterans. Our focus is on a premium quality of life and we encourage everyone in the firm to thrive in all aspects of their lives.