NK Securities Research is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology and sophisticated algorithms to trade the financial markets. Founded in 2011, we have gained invaluable experience in the field of High Frequency Trading across different asset classes.
NK Securities Research is looking for a C++ Infrastructure Developer. As an Infrastructure Developer your responsibilities would include:
- To implement a high frequency automated trading system.
- Optimizing this system by using network and systems programming.
- Algorithm Research and Development to reduce the latency of trading systems.
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools.
The ideal requirements for our candidates are:
- A degree in Computer Science from any of the IIT’s.
- A strong background in C/C++ programming, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of Linux systems.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
Any of the following is a plus:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and Ethernet
- Knowledge of any other developing language including. Java, Python and shell scripts.
- Familiarity with parallel programming models and parallel algorithms
- Experience in HFT industry
- Financial experience is not required but an interest in financial markets is a plus.
- NK Securities Research offers compensation above industry standards for deserving candidates. We are a fast-growing organisation where there is no ceiling on the career trajectory of an individual. The startup style governance of the firm enables the newest employees to work with industry veterans. Outstanding performers are entitled to ESOPs. Our focus is on a premium quality of life and we encourage everyone in the firm to thrive in all aspects of their lives.