NK Securities Research is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology and sophisticated algorithms to trade the financial markets. Founded in 2011, we have gained invaluable experience in the field of High Frequency Trading across different asset classes.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Company’s Directors. He or she will work closely with the firm’s senior management on a variety of tasks, including:
- Liaising with external consultants and regulatory bodies in India and abroad to obtain approvals for trading in different geographies
- Responsible for communication with representatives of stock exchanges, prime brokerages and depository participants in India and abroad.
- To lead negotiations and dealings with service providers for colocation infrastructure, low latency lease lines, computer hardware, prime brokerages and stock exchanges
- Providing management with timely business analyses across a range of topics, including reporting on NKSRPL’s trading activity, competitor analysis and operational efficiency
- Supporting team members on ad-hoc projects and business needs
The ideal requirements for our candidates are:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English for business purposes
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and to lead them independently to successful conclusions
- Strong experience of using end user computing tools like Microsoft office and other equivalent products
- Professional experience in a related field (e.g bank, trading venue, or a trading firm) is a plus
- Knowledge of GSuite products such as Google Sheets
NK Securities Research offers compensation above industry standards for deserving candidates. We are a fast-growing organisation where there is no ceiling on the career trajectory of an individual. The startup style governance of the firm enables the newest employees to work with industry veterans.