NK Securities Research is a leading financial firm that leverages cutting edge technology and sophisticated algorithms to trade the financial markets. Founded in 2011, we have gained invaluable experience in the field of High Frequency Trading across different asset classes.
The Associate will report to the Company’s Head of Business Management. He or she will work closely with the firm’s senior management on a variety of tasks, including:
- Supervising repairs and upgradation of hardware and connectivities
- Downloading holdings files and daily stock reconciliation
- Helping support the day-to-day business operations of the company
- Monitoring Live Trading Strategies
- Completing other tasks as assigned by senior management
- Weekend availability is a must for this role
The ideal requirements for our candidates are:
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English for business purposes
- A demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and to lead them independently to successful conclusions
- Strong experience of using end user computing tools like Microsoft office and other equivalent products
- Professional experience in a related field (e.g bank, trading venue, or a trading firm) is a plus
NK Securities Research offers compensation above industry standards for deserving candidates. We are a fast-growing organisation where there is no ceiling on the career trajectory of an individual. The startup style governance of the firm enables the newest employees to work with industry veterans.